Wednesday, July 12, 2006

immature? i think NOT!

I turned 18 quite a while ago... 2 months to be exact, but today I don't feel 18. I used to feel 18; the day I turned this terrible age, and the following weeks, and months, every single day until this day. Maybe the discouragingly high amount of people calling me immature has really convinced me. BUT I won't give in to thier petty name calling, myspace messages, cell phone conversations, the deletion of my whitty comments, text messages, blasphamous accusations, playing on playgrounds with some little kids, and swingy for large amounts of precious daytime, occasionally loosing my temper, making weird faces when things get all fucked up... NO! I stand above all of this sillyness... but still, I feel quite inept when faced with big decisions and life changing events... it seems I try to play such things down, maybe even pretending that they don't exist. I've always felt so wise... naturally, the oldest of three sisters does feel such well deserved wiseness. I'm trying to decide whether I am immature or not. I for one, always do the dishes... and clean my room, and brush my teeth twice a day, give people money... I don't even know what constitutes this almighty maturity....

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyosha said...

eileen. you are so great.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home